- Bestway Sprayers
- Bestway Foam Marking Systems
- Liquid Fertilizer Applicators
AutoGlide - The Affordable Auto Boom Height Control System
Bestway developed the use of ultrasonic sensors for spray boom height control in the early 1990’s with the original AutoGlide™ system.
The new Bestway AutoGlide™ system uses rugged ultrasonic range sensors mounted on the booms to continually monitor and maintain the height of the booms above the ground or crop canopy. That means more consistent spray patterns, better coverage and reduced drift potential. What’s more, spraying at dawn, dusk or even after dark to avoid the hotter and windier part of the day is a reality with AutoGlide™.
AutoGlide™ uses your sprayers existing electric-over-hydraulic controls so there are no extra hydraulic components to add to your sprayer. This makes AutoGlide™ the simplest and easiest automatic boom height control system to install….saving you time and money. In fact, you can order Autoglide™ factory installed on your new Bestway Field PRO IV sprayer!
• Easy to install. Just install the sensors, interface box and the in cab controller. No hydraulic plumbing or connections are needed.
• Easy to use and over-ride. After some simple initial set-up steps, turn the system on, select auto and go!
• Center Rack control option. Add a third sensor so AutoGlide™ controls the center rack spray height.
• 4th and 5th sensor option. For 90 ft. and larger booms a 4th sensor (no center rack sensor) or a 5th sensor (includes center rack sensor) are recommended.